The Repair center at Robinson Jewelers will repair jewelry as well as resize and refurbish pieces, even if they were purchased from a different retailer.
Keep Your Jewelry Looking New With Robinson Jewelers
Keep your treasured jewelry looking as stunning as it did the day you bought it with the help of our jewelry repair experts.
From time to time, all fine jewelry requires service and maintenance to keep it looking beautiful and new. Making sure your jewelry gets the right amount of attention will ensure years of wear. That’s why we’re proud to offer our repair services at Robinson Jewelers. It doesn’t matter if your original purchase was made at Robinson Jewelers or somewhere else entirely! Everyone can take advantage of our repair services, no matter where your jewelry was purchased.
Our Repair center is staffed with expertly trained professionals who can handle all types of repairs: from resizing your ring and fixing your gold chain, to resetting your diamonds and other precious gemstones. Robinson’s jewelry experts are ready to help restore your jewelry by offering these exceptional services:
- Refurbishing pieces that may need to be cleaned, polished, or refinished.
- Ring sizing so you have the perfect fit! (Most ring sizing is completed within 5 – 7 business days.)
- Resetting or tightening the prongs that secure a diamond or stone to the ring or piece of jewelry.
- Welding your wedding rings together.
- In-house Pearl Stringing.
- Shank replacement
- Personalizing your new or existing jewelry with engraving.
- Watches: Battery changes and adjustments.
We know that your favorite jewelry is special and irreplaceable. That’s why we strive to get your favorite pieces back to you quickly, looking as beautiful as they did the first time you wore them. Our jewelry experts will be able to tell you how long your repair will take based on your individual needs. And, because we are a small, local family operated ‘trusted’ business over the past 47 years, your jewelry repair will be completed in the safety of our store. Give us a call at (252) 321-7000. We are here to help